The best makeup hack for oily skin!




I'm always looking for ways to improve my makeup game, and one of the things I do most is try out hacks I find online.


With the Internet full of  diys and tips to help with your makeup, there's no excuse for not getting the most out of your makeup on the daily.


There's a hack for everything out there!


Out of the many that have exited me but immediately disappointed me when put to the test, only one has really surprised me and stayed in my routine.


And it's no surprise, since Aunt Jackie (@jackieaina) put me on it and I trust her with my LIFE.

Jackie Aina  is a Nigerian-American
YouTube  star and Makeup Artist .
I'll just get right to it because I know y'all dying to know.



This might sound weird but, have you ever considered putting POWDER after primer and before foundation?


Neither did I, but when Aunt Jackie tells you to try something, you just do.



I was unsure at first because this sounded like a recipe for a caked face, and that ain't for me. If it ain't for you either, don't worry.



So there I was, getting ready for an event, debating whether I should give this a shot. I ignored my instincts and pressed some loose powder into my freshly primed skin. I gotta admit, I was nervous.

As I began to put on my foundation and concealer, I immediately noticed that everything was applying smoother and I was using way less product.




That powder base helped build up the coverage, meaning you don't have to add more to get your perfect foundation application.



Bye bye four layers of foundation and concealer, its your time to go.



Not only did it add coverage, it just made everything seem more smooth and airbrushed.


The event was ending and I decided to go and check my makeup because at this point, my skin would
be missing some coverage and be really greasy.

But to my surprise, when I looked in the mirror, the makeup was intact and shine free. And that's when I was completely sold.


It's such a simple step that takes seconds but makes a world of a difference, especially for oily skin!

If you don't like it and it's not for you... just don't do it again. But don't deny yourself of the magical, airbrushed and lasting experience.





Thanks for getting all the way down here!
I appreciate it.

Subscribe for more beauty related content and follow my social media to be up to date with my recent discoveries and tips. 

Popular posts from this blog

How to choose the perfect cleanser for your skin

Skincare 101: Creating your routine!

Glossier Solution : Is it worth it?