July favorites


As the month of July is nearly ending and school will soon be in session, I thought it would be nice to share some of the products I've been loving lately. Some beauty and some miscellaneous.





NYX HD creamy concealer





I recently purchased this concealer and I've been in love ever since. It's creamy, as the name suggests but isn't heavy on the face. It has medium to full coverage and I appreciate the price point.







 Revlon Color Burst lip butter in juicy papaya




This has been my favorite lip product this month since its the perfect shade for summer. Its quite sheer but leaves just enough color and shine to look glossy and peachy.







 Skin food Black sugar strawberry wash off mask




If you follow my instagram (@omarysfontt) you know I've been loving this mask so much. The scent, the texture, the packaging, everything!!!! 10/10





 Yes to blueberries foaming facial cleanser




I've been reaching for this cleanser every morning since it's so light and refreshing. It cleanses my skin but doesn't make it feel tight or dry so, I really appreciate that.





Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub




Since it's summer, having soft and glowy legs is a staple. This scrub has been my go to all summer. It smells delicious and really gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your body soft and glowing.





Thanks for reading!

What are your favorites this month?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to choose the perfect cleanser for your skin

Skincare 101: Creating your routine!

Glossier Solution : Is it worth it?